Realization - An Epiphany? Nah.
I was forced out of bed and to the deadly shopping plaza today. Being surrounded by purses, makeup, clothes, shoes and toxic perfume, there really was no escape for me. I was doomed. Looking around, I noticed that there were so many different types of people in this world; different looks, different ages, and different actions, but taking a second look, it seemed as if they were all just the same.
Old woman and young woman; they sorted through the same clothes, the same makeup, the same shoes and the same perfume. Men accompanied their other halves, following them around and holding their bags. When they were excited, they'd call over either their friends, lover, or their parents and describe how attractive they found something to be. Even when they were tired, the men would still smile and tell the girls how beautiful something would look on them.
Attraction. Attraction really does a lot to some people, especially when it comes to idolization.
Some people become violent and possessive of who attracts them. Others just watch from a far corner and support whoever attracts them.
To be honest, a lot of times I think that the idol brings this upon themselves. You can't tease and just get away with it, it doesn't work that way. Don't promise your fans that you'll always be there for them, don't tell your fans that you love them, don't let your fans think that you belong to them. If you do so, then they will think so. Therefore, when they threaten to kill your love interest, or protest against something you do, or even claim that you are theirs and theirs alone, you have no right to complain.
It's annoying. It's extremely annoying to read fans posting things like: "she has no right!! she's not pretty enough for you!" or "why is she with him? i want to kill her" or even "why is he doing that? i want to cry". I seriously don't understand why people become so possessive over someone they will never be able to have. A fan once said: "He's really my ideal type of guy, I will never get married unless it's him." Well, missy, you're correct. You really WILL NEVER GET MARRIED if you don't wake up from your unrealistic world.
You can never have them. They will never be yours. They never were yours. FACE IT!
Do you really think they care if you refuse to eat or drink until they ditch their girlfriend and become single again? Are they really willing to do that for YOUR sake? No. When they do, and if they do, they do it because it hurts their image if they don't. They don't really care that you're going to die because of them, to be honest, they could care less. It's their own image they are concerned about.
I wish I could just slap every crazy fan in the face and tell them to wake up. It's about time they all woke up.
I'm a fan, I know how it feels to think : "oh, he is so my type! I wish I could have him!"But I don't let myself linger on those feelings. I realize that I'll never be able to have them and I move on. When, and if, they someday find a girlfriend and get into a serious relationship, even though it somehow still feels uncomfortable, I never curse the girl he's with. I don't curse her because she's giving him happiness. She's probably the only person who can bring light into his life amongst all the chaos that happens in the celebrity world. How hard is it to survive in a world where you're always followed, always talked about, and never having any privacy? I won't know. That's why I give all my idols my blessings, no matter what it is they do. Why can't other fans do this too? Why do they have to threaten and blackmail? Why can't they just ACCEPT?
OH THIS MAKES ME MAD. I dunno why I went on this rant, but I'm done now. I'll just get angrier if I keep thinking about this.
rssj1314

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home