Soundtrack of My Life
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend your cool… just type it in man!
~*~
Opening Credits: Because I Believe – Xing Guang Bang
Waking Up: Blue Sky – Yida Huang
First Day At School: Her Eyes Can Rain – Hu Ge
Falling In Love: Bad Man – Yida Huang
Losing Virginity: It's My Life – Sung Sikyung Version
Fight Song: Gentle – Mayday
Breaking Up: Hero – You Hong Ming
Prom: I Say To The Sky – Wilber Pan
Life: Rain Butterfly – Li Yu Jun
Mental Breakdown: Reserved – Faye Wong
Driving: Singing Love Songs Alone - Tank/Selina
Depression: Terracotta – Lin Guan Yin
Partying: One Seconds Comfort – Yida Huang
Happy dance: 1234 Back - A'ST1
Betrayal: The Person I Love – Yoga Lin
Regretting: Fall In Love With You After Kissing – Daniel Chan
Long night alone: Betrayal – Aska Yang
Flashback: At Least I Still Have You – Lin Yi Lian
Getting Back Together: Sorry That I Loved You – Anthony Neely
Wedding: As Long As I Have You – Sun Nan/Na Ying
Birth of Child: Keep The Faith - KAT-TUN
Final Battle: Passion - SE7EN
Death Scene: Tired of Waiting - 2PM
Funeral Song: Baby Love – FT Island
End Credits: Nervous - 2AM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home