Challenge 2
1. What do people assume when they first look at me? Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
2. What will be a big challenge in life for me? Why - Full House OST
3. Am I a good boyfriend/girlfriend? Someone's Watching Over Me - Hilary Duff
4. Do I have a Secret Admirer? Do You Dare - Show Luo
5. Will I ever become manically depressed in my life? We Fell In Love - Adam Couple
6. Is someone trying to kill me? The Wishes of Matches - Zhong Wen
7. What is my sexual preference? Forever Love - Stanly Xu
8. What am I afraid of? One Fine Spring Day - Ryeowook
9. What will I be doing in a few years? Y, Why - CNBlue
10. What is some good advice for me? Imaginary - Evanescence
11. What should I do instead of this quiz? My Heart - 2PM
12. Will you get married? Sorry (Dear Daddy) - f(x)
13. What is the story of your life? 1234 Back - AST1
14. How can you get ahead in life? The Night Chicago Died - SJ-KRY
15. What is the best thing about your friends? The More Pained The More Kissed - William So
16. What song describes you? Dark Tales 2 - Cass Phang
17. How does the world see you? At Point Blank - Gallen Lo
18. Will you have a happy life? Men Shouldn't Make Women Cry - William So
19. How can I make myself happy? Tell Me You Love Me - Liang Yi Zhen
20. What should you do with your life? Too Love - Junsu
21. Will you ever have children? All My Heart - Super Junior

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home